Join Our Team
Our full-time team consists of dedicated professionals who work year-round to build exciting enthusiastic programs for children of all ages. We are committed to quality and excellence in everything we do and strive to continually meet the needs and expectations of our campers and their families. We are specialists who are highly qualified, expertly trained, and committed to one goal: to create the perfect setting for our children. We work to constantly raise the bar and to provide quality service to our campers and their families. Together, we keep the Kids After Hours dream alive and bring limitless adventures to children of all ages.
If you are interested in becoming a Kids After Hours employee, please take the time to fill out our application above!
Staff Continued Education
Outstanding staff members ensure a quality program for our families and our children. Reliability, excellent communication skills, problem solving ability, and a clear understanding of child development are some of the qualities we look for in the people that run day-to-day activities in our Centers.
Our staff is involved and excited about what they are doing each and every day at Kids After Hours. This energy and creativity makes Kids After Hours a truly special and unique place for kids to come and have fun.
Many Kids After Hours children come full circle beginning in our programs as kids and returning to us as grown, experienced staff members ready to impart the Kids After Hours spirit to others.
Kids After Hours is excited that we maintain higher than the Maryland State required staff to child ratios at all of our programs.
For all Kids After Hours staff members, the hiring process includes:
- Mandatory Criminal Background Check conducted at the State and Federal level. An additional Background Check is then conducted by the Maryland State Department of Education, Office of Child Care.
- Medical History
- Personal and Professional References
- Office Interview and an On-Site Training Interview and/or Orientation
- Continuing Education Courses to equal at least 18 credit hours (year-round center staff only)
In addition, we provide all school year Directors and Group Leaders with:
- CPR certification
- First Aid Certification
- Continuing Education Courses to equal at least 18 credit hours